Area stand up paddlers competed in teams of three at the opening race of the 2013 YOLO Board Relay Series on May 30, presented by Destin Real Estate Company. The fun-filled series continues with additional race dates set for June 13th, July 18th and August 8th at the WaterColor BoatHouse on Western Lake with races beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Top three finishing teams in each division include:
1) Blonde Bettys: Stacey Troy, Lin Cunningham, Misty Green
2) Grayton Coast Properties: Linda Gudnason, Kitty Taylor, Kelly Murzynsky
3) Miss Gingerdots: Tina Sutton, Ashley Brammer, Parker Brammer
1) Team GUSU: Dave Leach, Garrett Fletcher, Jake Stepp
2) SWFD – Donations for Danny: Rick Talbert, Carl Hohenstein, Alan Sainz
3) Coastal Paddle Co: Kevin Cook, Justin Labrato, Jacob Timba
1) Destin Real Estate: Jessica D’Aleo, Justin Cook, Matt Wise
2) GUSU: Bernadette Leach, Matt McDonald, Trapper Chechak
3) Table Five: Laura Talbert, Phil McDonald, Steve Reeves
To view overall race standings for the first two relays, please visit www.yolorace.com.