Walton County will be hosting their third fixed price yard sale on Saturday, October 18th from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Walton County Fairgrounds located just north of DeFuniak Springs on Highway 83 North.
The fixed price sale will include computers, monitors, collectibles, antiques, beach equipment, sporting goods, tools and construction items and much more.
Items that will be sold at the yard sale include items that the county has surpluses that are no longer used or needed by the County, as well as items that are collected through the County’s recycling program at the landfill.
The following rules will be in place for this event:
· The County will not be holding a pre-sale viewing.
· Items must be paid for with Cash or local check.
· All items will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.
· All items are priced as marked and will not be negotiated.
· All items are purchased as is and contain no County liability or warranty.
· All purchased items must be removed from the grounds following purchase. (Assistance with loading will be provided)
· All sales will be final.
· All items must be paid for at time of sale and cannot be held.
· Stockpiling of merchandise will not be permitted.
In addition to the County’s ongoing public auction program, these fixed price sales give the County an additional to opportunity to offer their surplus items to the public for purchase.
If you should have any questions, please contact the County’s Public Information Department at 850-951-7101.