Join the Friendship House of DeFuniak Springs for a day of family fun on May 2, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. The event will be held at 353 Juniper Lake Road, DeFuniak Springs.
For more information contact (850) 892-0565.
• Opening ceremonies and presentation of Flags beginning at 10 a.m.
• Entertainment from the stage, 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• More than 25 craft vendors
• Children’s safety activities presented by the Walton County Sheriff’s Department, the DeFuniak Springs Police Department, and the combined Fire Departments
• Children’s activities
• Food will be available for purchase
• Old fashioned cake walks
Free admission to event. Children may purchase an armband for $1 which entitles them to participate in activities for the entire day.