1. The entrant may weigh 1 fish in each division (3).
2. The fish must be caught by one person on either a kayak, or SUP.
3. The entrant will not be penalized for dead fish.
4. All fish entered must be caught using methods deemed legal by the Florida Fish and Wildlife. All adult anglers over the age of 16 must possess a current Florida fishing license while engaged in fishing in the tournament.
5. The only weigh station is located at the beach at Bluewater Bay Marina. All fish must be weighed, measured and documented by a judge by 3 p.m.
6. Only species in season are eligible for weigh-in.
7. Only fish caught between 7 a.m. & 3 p.m. are eligible.
8. Largest fish wins. Weight first, should two or more fish tie for greatest weight then which ever fish is longer will determine the winner.
Entry Fee: $30.00 per person on kayak or SUP. Late entry $35 on Saturday, July 28 between 8 – 10 a.m.
DIVISIONS: (Largest in weight will win each division)
* TROUT DIVISION
* REDFISH DIVISION
* OTHER FISH DIVISION (Any Fish other than Trout and Redfish that is LEGAL)
AWARDS: Following the closing of the scales. We will have a brief intermission to tally all fish, and then the awards at the beach.
The Tournament Cash Awards are broken down in the following manner:
90% of entry fees total payout split
65/35 for the first, second place—each division