The Beekeeping in the Panhandle Working Group is hosting their annual Beekeepers Workshop & Tradeshow April 1 – 2. The event will be held at the UF/IFAS Extension Washington County Office, 1424 Jackson Avenue, Chipley, FL from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Extended Opportunities for Hands-On Open Hive Experiences
- Presentations on the Latest in Research-Based Beekeeping Management Practices
- Interaction With Expert Beekeepers
- Vendors with Beekeeping Equipment and Hive Products
- Door Prizes Include a Grand Prize Each Day of a 10-Frame Bee Hive!
Registration includes lunch, refreshments, door prize tickets, and educational sessions. Cost is $25 for One Day or $40 for both days per person. $10/day age 12 and under. Late Fee of $10.00 for registrations after March 22nd.
Register at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/beekeeping-in-the-panhandle-5th-annual-workshop-and-trade-show-tickets-21358759625 to register with your credit card (a small convenience fee will be added).
For More Information Contact:
- UF/IFAS Extension Washington County at 850-638-6180
- UF/IFAS Extension Calhoun County at 850-674-8323