Established in 1948, The Destin Fishing Rodeo is the ultimate fishing tournament for saltwater anglers of all ages. Come and join in on the fun and reel in the big fish for some great prize money.
• Open Everyday – October 1st – 31st
• The Rodeo is FREE to angler’s fishing aboard a registered boat in the Rodeo. to contact a registered boat go to: www.destinfishingrodeo.org/registeredboats.html
• Weigh-ins everyday on the docks at A.J.’s Seafood & Oyster Bar from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m.
• Open to Private and Charter Boats
• FREE entry for Pier, Bridge, Jetty & Surf Fishing
• Over 30,000 anglers compete throughout the month of October
• Over $100,000 awarded in cash and prizes
• Daily, weekly and overall prizes.
• Junior, Teen, Ladies and Senior Divisions.
• Virtually every gamefish is recognized with awards during the Rodeo. Whether you’re trolling inshore for king mackerel, offshore for marlin and sailfish, or fishing the deep bottoms for grouper, you’ll be in the running for prizes. Click here for more information on tournament
Located on Destin Harbor. 1/4 mile East of the Destin Bridge. ::MAP::