Established in 1948, The Destin Fishing Rodeo is the ultimate fishing tournament for saltwater anglers of all ages.
• Open Everyday – October 1st through October 31st
• The Rodeo is FREE to angler’s fishing aboard a registered boat in the Rodeo.
• Weigh-ins everyday on the docks at A.J.’s Seafood & Oyster Bar from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m.
• Open to Private and Charter Boats
• FREE entry for Pier, Bridge, Jetty & Surf Fishing
• Over 30,000 anglers compete throughout the month of October • Over $100,000 awarded in cash and prizes
• Daily, weekly and overall prizes.
• Junior, Teen, Ladies and Senior Divisions.
• Virtually every gamefish is recognized with awards during the Rodeo. Whether you’re trolling inshore for King Mackerel, offshore for Marlin and Sailfish, or fishing the deep bottoms for Red Snapper and Grouper, you’ll be in the running for prizes. Click here for more information on tournament
Located on Destin Harbor.
1/4 mile East of the Destin Bridge. ::MAP::
103 Stahlman Ave Highway 98, Destin, FL 32541
HarborWalk Village on the Destin Harbor – Tickets $5 for Fri. and Sun. $10 Sat.
For its 31st anniversary, the Destin Seafood Festival is returning its waterfront location on the Destin harbor! On Oct. 2-4, 2009, more than 36,000 visitors and locals will pack HarborWalk Village alongside Destin’s docks to enjoy fresh local seafood, live entertainment, arts and crafts booths, children’s activities, and more. This years featured top acts are Survivor and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. Click here for more info