Proceeds benefit native plant demonstration garden and trail
The Walton County Master Gardeners are sponsoring a Coastal Garden Tour in South Walton on Sat., April 27, 2013. The self-guided driving tour will be held from 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. and features five distinctive local gardens, each expressing a unique coastal lifestyle. From formally manicured grounds to whimsical gardens to lush native landscapes, there’s something for everyone.
The tour culminates with tea and cookies with Master Gardeners at the native plant demonstration garden and trail at the South Walton Center of Northwest Florida State College at 3 p.m. Tickets are $20 each, by cash or check and are made to the NWFSC Foundation, a 501(c)(3) and are tax deductible. The tour proceeds will benefit their Native Plant Demonstration Garden and Trail at the Northwest Florida State College, South Walton Center in Santa Rosa Beach. Tickets are available at the following locations:
• Northwest Florida State College, South Walton Center (109 Greenway Trail, SRB)
• Coastal Branch Extension Office in Grayton (70 Logan Lane)
• Clay Garden & Gifts on 30a in Seagrove (4808 E Co Hwy 30a)
• Sundog Books – 89 Central Square, Seaside
• Thomas Hicks Nursery on Hwy. 98 in Santa Rosa Beach (3906 US Hwy 98 W, Suite 41)
For more information about the Tour and the Native Plant Demonstration Garden and Trail, call Mary Lutz at (850) 622-5680.