The University of Florida (UF) Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) Extension Escambia and Santa Rosa counties and Naturally EscaRosa are pleased to announce that the 2016 Gulf Coast Agritourism & Ecotourism Business Development Conference will be held at the Gulf Power Building (One Energy Place) in Pensacola, Florida February 18-19, 2016.
The conference will be an exciting blend of informational sessions and hands on activities. It will provide important information for new business startups as well as long established companies in Agritourism and Ecotourism.
Registration is only $25 and can be completed online here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2016-agritourism-ecotourism-business-development-conference-tickets-19956571643
- Economic Impacts of Ecotourism and Agritourism in the Area
- Enhancing Rural Tourism in MS/LA with Collaboration and Regional Planning
- Southern Style Hospitality
- Small Farms Communications
- Experimental Station for Tourism – Long Acres Ranch
- Capitalizing on sustainable tourism for economic and community benefits
For more information on the 2016 Gulf Coast Agritourism & Ecotourism Business Development Conference, contact Chris Verlinde (850) 623-3868 or Carrie Stevenson (850) 475-5230