Time: 1:30 p.m.
Come learn about vultures at Topsail Hill Preserve State Park on Nov. 2. These often misunderstood birds play a vital role in the health of our forests. Meet at the Day-Use entrance off of Hwy 30A and take a short hike to the clubhouse.
All programs require a $6.00 per car entry admission into the park.
Topsail Hill Preserve State Park is located at 7525 W. County Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Phone: (850) 267-8330 ::MAP::
Click for event calendar
Click for beach report
Click for fishing info
Support Our Sponsors!
Swellinfo surf forecasts
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort hosting Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic June 19 – 23
- Winners announced in Red Bay Grocery and Nick’s Seafood Restaurant Bream World Championships
- FWC permanently waives license requirement for lionfish harvest
- Walton County fishing report for June 12
- British soccer camp in Freeport June 17 – 21, 2013
- Pétanque Park opens in Seaside
- Summer Day Camp offered in DeFuniak Springs and Santa Rosa Beach