The Health Department advises against any water-related activities at the above location until a bacteriological survey reveals that the area is safe. Sewage from the spill may have contaminated this area. Individuals, especially those with wounds and weakened immune systems, may be at risk of contracting a water-borne disease if they come into contact with these waters. The Health Department will advise the public when water samples confirm that there is no longer a threat to the public. For more information, contact the Walton County Health Department at (850) 892-8021.
Click for event calendar
Click for beach report
Click for fishing info
Support Our Sponsors!
Swellinfo surf forecasts
- New book released about South Walton’s coastal dune lakes
- Audubon seeks volunteer shorebird stewards
- Explore The Outdoors Festival coming to Live Oak Landing Oct. 5, 2013
- CPR and water safety classes in North and South Walton
- Red Bay Grocery and Nick’s Seafood Restaurant present Bream World Championships June 15, 2013
- Walton County fishing report for May 15
- Walton County 4-H announces Summer programs